Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Twitterpated

So it has been a really long time since I've posted. So sorry if I ramble for a long time. Work has been grand, cruddy, happy, tense, and many more emotions piled into one box. I've been yelled at, cussed at, hit, scratched, and slobbered on all in one day. Not very fun. But then I've also danced, played, sang, and been hugged by some of the cutest people ever. Out of all of that I can take heart in things because I was told that these past two weeks have been the worst that they have had in a long time. I was also told that one of my clients has actually bonded really well with me. Which is very good because it makes my job that much easier. The saying "Whatever makes you happy, makes me happy" means so much more to me now. So in short, work is ok. There have been days where I have not wanted to be there and just quit. And then there are days that I can't wait to go back the next day.

But enough about work. This last weekend someone very special came and visited me. Jesse Crawford, my boyfriend from Southern Illinois =D. For those that don't know, here's the story. I know Jesse from my homeward in Mt. Vernon, Illinois when we moved there when I was 11. He is 23 years old so that makes him 5 years older than I am. But who cares about age at this point right? He served his mission in Long Beach, California. His family was actually moved out of the ward at one point. In fact they were moved completely out of the stake because of boundary changes. So we knew each other but we didn't actually know each other. When we did start talking though, things were just amazing. We started talking at the beginning of December when he found me on facebook because he added my brother. First we were just talking on the internet, then it developed into constant texting throughout the day, next came talking on the phone where calls never lasted less than an hour. Our record would be something around 5 hours. There was even one time when we were talking for 8 hours straight on the internet. lol.
Overall it's kind of been one of those things where who would have thought that we would have had so much in common. But honestly we are so much a like. And one thing that I love is that we are completely blunt with each other and we don't fool around and try to keep each other guessing when we talk. We have the same ideas, we're always on the same page with everything we talk about. We talk about silly things and goof off. And we have deep conversations, especially about the gospel, which is amazing. I don't think I've ever understood so much about the gospel from one person than I have from Jesse. We talk about so much and we don't ever run out of things to talk about. So in my opinion he is just absolutely and completely amazing.
Jesse is currently trying to transfer to BYU-Idaho from SIU (Southern Illinois University). I'm 100% positive that he'll be accepted but those that know a bit of BYU-Idaho the only thing to question is what track he will be on. So right now we play the waiting game.

But that is the shpeel for now. Work is ok and i'm twitterpated. Hopefully I will be better about posting but we'll just have to see how things work out.

No comments: