Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day. Jesse and I had a pretty good one. Other than we had to work and it was a Sunday. But other than that it was pretty good. After we finally got off of work at 2:00 in the morning, we went to Wal Mart where we walked over and picked out a Valentine's Day card for each other. We read it there and then and put them back. lol, it was pretty funny though because we actually picked them out at random but they had very accurate sayings on them. Jesse also got me flowers. They are GORGEOUS! I picked them out while we were at Wal Mart. lol. Our Valentine's dinner consisted of Boutoni with Alfredo sauce. It was really good!
Jesse got a new game for V-Day. He got "The Prince of Persia." I've already played it and I really liked it so I'm sure he'll like it to. Plus the movie will be coming out in a couple of months and I want to prep him for it. Funny fact though about when I got the game is that I also locked myself out of the car when I went to Game Stop. I ended up having to call the locksmith because Jesse was at work and couldn't come help. I had no idea where the spare key was (believe me I looked) and I had to be to work in and hour and a half. So word of the wise. Don't lock your keys in the car. Especially when you're trying to be sneaky about something.
Jesse got me some Mickey earrings that are my birthstone. I'm really excited about them because they are red (July) and they match my costume for Disney. So yaay! Jesse also got me a Big Thunder Mountain pin! It's so cool! The little train on it moves too! If you didn't know, Disney does this pin trading thing (you can Google it). It's nuts how some people get so addicted to it. I told myself I wont and that I'll get some pins that I like and I wont trade them. But at work they actually give us a lanyard with a bunch of pins on them that we can trade with the guests. It's mainly a thing to help us interact with the guests. My favorite is when the little kids will come up and ask me if they can trade pins with me.
But that was our Valentine's Day. Other than that, work is going well enough right now. We have today and tomorrow off, which we are very grateful for. I had to work an eleven hour shift yesterday. And the day before I worked til 3:45. Needless to say, I caught up on my sleep today. lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment