Hello everyone. So you wanna hear the latest news from Florida? Well here it is. You'll never guess who I met, talked to, and found to be a huge jerk. He's a celebrity. No he's not Brad Pitt or anything like that. No, it was actually "Dog" the Bounty Hunter (and family). If you don't know who he is then here's a picture.
.jpg)
How I met him was I was minding my own business at work when I looked over and saw that there was a VIP group coming in wanting to ride the ride. I also notice that they were doing something very wrong. What that was, was they were walking in, they were walking along a yellow line we have in our stations at Big Thunder Mountain. We make guests stay behind that yellow line because that is our "safety zone." If you step past it then you run the risk of getting hit by the trains as they are coming into the station. So being a good person that I am and always thinking of safety, I ask them to step away from it. First off, they asked me "Why?" in the most snotty way possible. I gave them my reason that I just told you. Thankfully they moved away from it. Now at the current position that I was in at the time when they came in is called "Unload." At that position I watch the oncoming train making sure everything is ok and nobody is trying to jump out of their seat. Well while I was watching for the oncoming train I noticed that someone was standing next to me and they were past the yellow line. I first saw the boots, then I looked up and saw that it was THE Bounty Hunter standing next to me. So I of course asked him to step behind the yellow line in the nicest, most sweetest way possible and then stepped in front of him so he couldn't do it again and also "shielding" them from the oncoming train. (Cast Members can step past the yellow line). So to sum this story up, I then heard "Dog" repeatedly say that I had a big mouth and that he wanted his wife to stand next to him so she could hold him back because I had a big mouth. . . . I thought I was going to die! But thankfully nothing happened and when they were done they went along their merry way.
I thought I was safe. But you'll never guess who came back the very next day. Yup, "Dog" was back. And not only was he back, but I was the one who had to put him and his group on the train (we have a specific position that puts wheelchair parties, etc. onto the trains). I made sure one of our Coordinators was out there with me in case he tried to be rude again. Surprisingly though, he was very nice! He even patted me on the back. I think he didn't recognize me because I was wearing pigtails that day. And his wife was obviously intoxicated so she was in her own little world. But yeah! I was shaking so badly after they left. I felt like I was going to hyperventilate! If anything, now I can say that I, Ashley Crawford, was able to contain "Dog" the Bounty Hunter. haha I was kind of glad he came back because I wanted to show him who was boss and that he couldn't just push me around! Even though I was scared stiff of him at the same time! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment