Sunday, July 11, 2010

HGTV addiction

HGTV, the "Home and Garden Television" channel is my new drug. I cannot stop watching HGTV. I totally blame mom for it too. It's too full of crafty, artsy, fartsy stuff for the home. There for I am addicted. It's making me crazy to own my own home and have an unlimited budget so I can fulfill a magnificent design for my bedroom or bathroom. As well as make a totally sweet looking backyard.
One of my favorite shows on there is David Bromstad's "Color Splash." Trust me, if you watch it, you'll be hooked too. There's also of course HGTV's DesignStar. It's basically like American Idol, America's Got Talent, and Survivor all mixed together but for Designers. lol. The guy who actually produces/ed Survivor is producing this one as well. Which I just find very interesting.

So here's my warning and my suggestion. If you love arts and crafts and stuff like that, watch HGTV. My warning is, you will forever be in love with this channel and never want to watch anything else ever again! Or at least that is what has happened to me.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I LOVE HGTV. We don't get it, though. I totally want it because I need serious help with our house!

Ashley said...

If you go to Hulu.com you can watch all of the episodes for any of the shows! I've had to use it before. It's almost better cause then you don't have to wait through as many/long dumb commercials.