Sunday, August 15, 2010

Can I just say I love having a library card again! *sigh* I can finally read again. In Orlando it was pretty hard because I was busy with work all the time. But now I can finally make up for it. I'm so excited.
One book I've just recently read is "Slathbog's Gold" by M.L. Forman (a.k.a. Mark Forman). It's way stinking good. I even rank it above "Fablehaven." It's definitely for a younger age group (teen/YA) but I still love it all the same. It's a fantasy book, so for those who don't like fantasy and imagination...well that stinks to be you. It's about a guy named Alex who is chosen to be an Adventurer. But not just any adventure. He's going on an adventure to slay the evil dragon Slathbog and in reward take all of his treasure. Along the way, Alex discovers things about himself that may make him out to be the greatest warrior there ever was. Or the greatest wizard there ever was. Or perhaps even both.

Well now that I've explained it a little and I know I've just spiked a little of your interest you're just gonna have to go out and read it for yourself. =)

No comments: