Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is COMING!!! It's finally started to warm up a little. I'm so happy there's no more snow on the ground. Makes me even happier when it rains instead of snows. Breath it in. Now let it out. Smells great doesn't it! =) Wet grass, fresh linen from your neighbor's dryer. Yeah it's good.

I'm so excited for Easter. Mainly because of the candy. When I was a kid growing up, the tradition in our family was that the Easter Bunny would come over to our house, while we were gone at church and throw candy EVERYWHERE! And when I say everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE! As soon as we would get home we would hurry as fast as we could to change then grab our easter baskets and when my parents would signal, we'd all dive into the room scooping up as much candy as possible. We never got to keep it for ourselves though. We'd all put it in the "community" bowl and then snack on it later. Sometimes the East Bunny would put some candy in our beds for us too. Man, I love Easter candy. I seriously think it might beat Halloween out in my book. I've already bought some in preparation for the Easter Bunny to "throw" it around EVERYWHERE! lol I feel like a little kid again.

No comments: