So for lack of anything to talk about and also because it has once again taken me forever to post again, I will now commence in telling about my surprisingly non-horrific experience at the dentist's office.
Last week I finally went to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned and checked for everyone's arch enemy...the cavity. I knew that the dentist would have bad news for me because that's just how my teeth are. Unfortunately I inherited my father's weak teeth. But after going through the process of having my teeth cleaned and being embarrassed by just how much my spit glands can go into overdrive while someone is sticking their fingers in my mouth, I was told that I had two cavities. Not bad considering it had been longer than a year since I saw the dentist last. Today I went back to have my teeth drilled on and I actually got to have some happy gas =D. It wasn't the knock out gas but something that just makes your entire body relax. It's like you're about to fall asleep and your body feels really heavy. Or like a heavy blanket is being put on you. I still had complete control over my body and I was still 100% conscious, I just didn't care what they were doing. I didn't even flinch when they gave me the numbing shot. It lasts as long as you're breathing it in so they just have a nozzle that sits over your nose. Needless to say, if you're going to have your teeth worked on, get the Happy Gas. It's AWESOME!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment