Thursday, July 16, 2009

23 DAYS until the WEDDING!!!

Wow it's Thursday, tomorrow is Friday, and then it'll be exactly three weeks until I get married. Ahh, this is coming so fast and yet not fast enough. All I can do right now is sit in the library twiddling my thumbs while I procrastinate my homework.
I am so ready for school to be done with! Only a week left and I have six more assignments to turn in, five finals, and one concert. And then relaxation time. Or at least whatever relaxation I can get what with wedding planning and traveling back and forth between Idaho, Utah, and Illinois. But I still say to bring it on!
Oooh but guess what. MY DRESS IS FINISHED! YAY! And this Saturday, my roommate (who is also doing the wedding, who has done engagements and everything that deals with the invitations) is doing my bridals! The only thing we'll be missing is the bouquet. But that's ok cuz we can get pictures with that down in Logan. I am so excited though and so is my roommate, Leanna. She is AMAZING and is worth every penny we're spending on her! Plus she reassures us that she loves doing all of it so that reassures me in that we're not bugging her too much.

No comments: