AHH!!! School is out in TWO WEEKS! And I'm getting married in 27 days!!! This is so crazy. I wish it was already here. I was in my Temple Prep class today and we were talking about the different covenants and ordinances and I just felt so impatient because I wish I could go through the temple already and be married!
But here is a quick short cap of the 4th of July weekend. Plus pictures =]
The pictures are backwards when looking at the time of everything but I hope you all enjoy them all the same.
Brittany helping Kieran with the sparklers.
We went to the school parking lot next to Grandma and Grandpa Reese's,
where we lit our own fireworks off while we waited for the big ones!
Grandpa holding baby Kaylee. She is SO cute. I didn't get to
hold her though because I had a stupid cold =/
Grandma, Grandpa, Jaron, and Baby Kaylee
Me and Dad blowing out our birthday candles.
Malone under a lot of concentration while playing ladder horseshoes.
Kieran...we've got a pro on our hands! ;]
Kaden playing in the sand box and enjoying it all too much!
Jaron making Baby Kaylee laugh.
Dad taking a nap before the birthday and barbeque fun!
2 comments:
Ugh, I didn't know Kaden was EATING the sand! Dang kid!
haha...doh, I gave him away! But I don't think he was actually eating it. Guess it just looked like it...or at least that's the best defense I can give him. lol
Post a Comment