Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Ocean!

Yesterday Jesse and I both had the day off from work, so we finally made our way out to Cocoa beach to see the ocean. I had never seen it before so I didn't really know what to expect. Well, as far as seeing a big, blue, wet, thing, I was correct. What I didn't expect was how weird it was to see nothing but water. Oh and good fact to know. Don't watch the water as it is going out and the waves coming in at the same time. You feel like you're falling backwards and you'll get motion sickness.
It was really fun being there. We actually saw some guys trying to surf. I thought they were crazy because the water was SO cold. It is January after all. Even though the temperature was 72 degrees out =]! All in all it was a fun and relaxing day. I can't wait to go again when the water is warm! Maybe I'll even see if I can take a surfing class too. Now that would be fun!

On our way to Cocoa beach!

PALM TREES!!!

MORE PALM TREES!!!

The big, blue, wet, thing! (name that movie)
Runaway!


As you can see, running away isn't the solution to keeping dry.

Our new friend!

Valentine's Day is coming!



I felt like I was in Indiana Jones. Only thing missing was an umbrella!

Our footprints...how precious!

3 comments:

Bgriffs said...

Muppet Treasure Island. Boom sha- kalakah! Boom shahk-laka-laka.
I miss you!
Brianna

Elizabeth and Brian said...

live it up girl!

c-yuns said...

I love all these photos not because you and Jesse are in them I just like the photos...jk I love all of it , you should do more "theme albums". I love the footprints...you can never say the word "love " too much, can you? Love to you both...

...Love...<3

...C-yuns later...