It's finally feeling like Summer (we completely skipped Spring in my opinion) and I'm so excited. Jesse doesn't have anymore school! It's finally shorts weather out. Our swamp cooler is back on and life is great. I have so many things I want to do this summer. Such as...
1. Paint the kitchen
2. Tear the nasty wall paper in our apartment down!
3. Get a tan
4. Put up more twinkle lights in the front room
5. Make a scrapbook (50 pgs and Digital)
6. Go swimming, like a lot
7. Go to Lagoon
8. Finally get a kitchen table!
9. Finally get some bedside tables.
10. Go on a really fun vacation!
I'm going to leave this list on my blog and check them off as I go through the summer. Hopefully I'll be able to add more to the list as well. But I also need all of you readers' help. As you can see with #10 I want to go on a really fun vacation. But I don't know what! Nothing like DisneyWorld (done that already) or anything. Something just so Jesse and I can feel like we are at least doing something semi exotic this summer. Wouldn't I love a cruise. But we don't have the funds for that. That's another year. So post something we can do! And I'll let you all know what I decide to do. p.s. you guys should totally make a Summer To Do list too!
1 comment:
We live pretty close to Lagoon! You ca come visit us when you guys go! :) As far as an exotic vacation...go to Cali :)
Post a Comment