Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Netflix Junkie

I love Netflix!!! No commercials, no waiting, I can pause and play when I want. It is amazing! A couple of shows that I've been watching lately are...


"Psych"


and "Drop Dead Diva"

They are both HILARIOUS! "Psych" is your detective/cop show with lots of humor and comedy. Main character, Shawn Spencer, has exceptionally good observation skills that allow him to see the little things. With these skills he poses as a psychic and helps the Santa Barbara Police Department solve crimes in very odd and very funny ways. "Drop Dead Diva" is about a young aspiring model who gets in a car accident and dies. But she doesn't want to be dead yet. Breaking the rules, she sends herself back to life, but she's landed herself in the body of somebody else. She landed into the body of a very smart and very good lawyer, who just so happens to work with the love of her life.

If you haven't seen either of these shows, you should. They are super funny and you'll be dying to watch the next episode!

No comments: