Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So some of you may remember a long time ago I posted how I got a job at Coppin's Hallmark. Well, I just thought I would share with you a little bit of what I've been doing lately. Lately I've been working on a lot of their banners, big and small. These are a couple of my recent favorites that I've made. For other banners you can go to their website and see what else I've been up to. Also, just click on the title of the banner beneath the picture to view info about the product.

Fun fact about this banner is I have no idea where
the fireworks actually went off.
Meaning, they probably weren't actually in New York, but
I sure do make it look like it. lol j/k

I think Pillow Ties are an awesome product. Coolest thing about them
is you can take the inflatable "pillow" out if you want and just
have the tie!I love to give them to my brothers for their birthdays. lol

These little guys totally remind me of those little troll toys
from back when I was a kid. It's probably because of the hair.



No comments: