Friday, July 8, 2011
Can I just say...
I HATE ALLERGIES!!! I don't know what it is with this year but this is the worst my allergies have ever affected me. I'm constantly sneezing, and my eyes/nose are always itching. Not only that but I'm so tired all the time because of it. Yesterday I seriously fell asleep for about five minutes at work. I just propped my feet up, leaned back and *zonk* I was out. Surprisingly my chair is very comfortable to sleep in. Also, when I finally got home from getting a new drivers license (p.s. I love the nice guy there who let me pass the test even though I technically failed it), I took a two and a half hour nap. Three hours later I went to bed and when I woke up I was exhausted. It's super bugging me. I'm so tired of being tired all the time. I used to have this awesome allergy pill called "Genahist" but now I'm out and I don't know what to use. Jesse bought me a 24 hour relief one that you are only supposed to take one a day. It makes me a little nervous to take it. Does anyone know of a good allergy pill that would also hopefully help me not be so sleepy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have an allergy pill! It's more of an allergy preventative supplement...but it works AMAZING for me and this is the best year for allergies I have had in a LONG time!
Go to http://amway.com/benhess and search for clear guard. Order and wait for it to arrive. Once it arrives, follow the instructions. It takes a few days for your system to build up, but once the stuff is in your system, it's like a natural barrier to allergies. Pregnancy safe, long-term consumption safe, and works amazing. Let me know if you have any questions!
I guess I should give you more details on the actual pill lol you take every day as if it was a multi-vitamin. It's not a 'hey I have the sniffles/itchy eyes, I'll take one right now and voila!' it's more of a 'take every day and the allergies eventually go away' kind of deal
Post a Comment