Guess what, guess what, guess what! Jesse got a job!!! WOOOHHOOOOOO!!!! And believe it or not but it's in Washington! lol, it's not the same job that he interviewed for earlier in the year. The company is Kinross, and is one of the top gold mining companies in the world. Jesse will be working in the HR Department (Human Resources, like Toby on "The Office"). We're super, super excited about it. One downside is we have to be there in two weeks. lol. We still haven't found housing yet. Part of that issue is, it's a very small community (950 people) so it's hard to find a place that is for rent instead of sale. But I'm sure we'll find something. Jesse is super excited for it. Mainly because we're finally beginning to transition out of the student life and finally starting a career. Now, technically the job is only an internship but we are really hoping that it'll translate into a Full time job.
In other news, some of you may know that I have some serious issues with a certain type of infection that I'll keep unknown. They just never seem to leave me alone and go away! But I'm finally going to a specialist! We've been greatly blessed by finding out that I'm still on my dad's insurance. Apparently it's something to do with the changes Obama made with his Obama Care. I'll just say, Obama you finally did something right. But, in the words of my brother, it's more like he's finally done something that's to my benefit. lol. The appointment is today and quite frankly, I'm a bit terrified. I've never been to the doctor for something serious. It's just been for the general check up and all of that. Hopefully there's nothing wrong with me. Jesse tries to make me feel better as well as tease me by saying I have a rare African fungus that just needs a special medication. I hope it's just that I need a certain medication, I don't think I want the rare African fungus. But keep us in your thoughts while we move and pray I don't have a rare African fungus!
1 comment:
The infection... cooties. :(
Post a Comment