Now Jesse doesn't have full time just yet *grumble*grumble* but we are getting close. While in Reno, Jesse will be working with a specific site of Kinross' in NV called Round Mountain. We have a guaranteed two months in Reno and then they will be looking on where to put Jesse when/if he is offered full time. It is also a possibility that we could be (hopefully) kept in Reno, sent to Round Mountain or Fairbanks, Alaska! Round Mountain is a lot like Republic in the sense of size, except it's Nevada and not Washington. And well, Alaska is Alaska. We are willing to go wherever need be.
We are super excited about this move and the opportunities and doors that will be opening up. We are going to miss Republic, believe it or not. It's like when you get a calling that you don't like and when you actually start to like it, that's when you get released from it. That's kind of how this is feeling. I'm definitely going to miss all of the trees here. They are so beautiful. Good thing I went native and took a kajillion pictures of nothing but the trees and the mountains.
We don't know all the details on the move other than the date and where (thank goodness). But I will be updating about that when we find out. I'm praying they can move us. Apparently things are lined out differently for interns. I just know I really don't want to be filling a moving van and driving it at the beginning of winter. *shudder* I just get the chills thinking about it. Oh so I made this little map of where we have been in these first years of our marriage. Hope you enjoy and Reno here we come!!!
p.s. You'll probably want to click on the image to make it bigger. Haha oh and as a little guideline we started in...
Rexburg, ID "BYU-Idaho" --> Orlando, FL "Walt Disney World" --> Logan, UT "USU" --> Republic, WA "Kinross" --> Reno, NV "Kinross"

No comments:
Post a Comment