Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

So today I went shopping with two of my amazing sisters, Rachel and Brittany, and my oh so cute niece, Tia. We went shopping for Tia's back-to-school cloths as well as browsing and doing damage to our own wallets as well. I got a very cute and adorable red wine sweater that I've been eying for a week now and Brittany and I got our rings cleaned for free at one of the jewelry stores there in the mall. It's amazing the difference that they look now. I can even see my reflection and it's so shiny and sparkly! So I think that everyone enjoyed themselves. Especially once the dreams of our childhood fantasies were brought to life in the mall. Really huge, over sized desserts!

Brit just couldn't contain herself!

Sweet nectar of Life!

That sandwich didn't have a chance!

4 comments:

Malone and Brittany said...

I am so freaking hot!

Cindy said...

LOL! I've always wondered if that little play area contributes to childhood obesity. If so, oh well, we still let Kaden play on it!!!

Taylor said...

What a cute blog! I miss you.

Piouette said...

I miss my sisters for that sort of nonsense, they don't care i'm old and decrepit! Hurray for squishy food playgrounds!