Thursday, August 14, 2008
"Wuv, Twue Wuv"
If you know my family, you're in it, or some how connected, then you'll know that we love to watch movies. And excessively quote them any time we are together. Movie quotes are a part of our daily, normal conversations. Or at least they are apart of mine. But the sad thing is, I only own four movies *dejected look*. So now I've started a movie wish list. It's not complete, because if it was then it would be WAY ridiculously and freakishly long. And I'm going to tell everyone, if they want to know what to get me for my birthday, Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day, or any other holiday or random reason, just take a look at my movie list and that would be the perfect gift. And I think I'll start a spot on my blog that gives a movie quote for the day and allows you wonderful readers to try and guess what movie it is from. It'll be fun. But don't cheat and look it up on Google. That's just not fair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don still wonders why I keep buying movies even after I've watched a million thanks to Blockbuster. I'll never be without a movie!!!!! Noooooo!
Post a Comment