Today is Sunday and I have exactly one week left of being here in Logan. Then it's back off to BYU-Idaho to continue my education. Sad I know! But I'm so excited because the reason why I'm going up so early (school doesn't officially start till Sept 8) is because I'm being trained to help with Get Connected/New Student Orientation. I was going to be an I-Rep leader but I am now an I-Team leader. Which is what I wanted to do before they assigned me as I-Rep. Reason why I am now doing I-Team is that they didn't have enough volunteers and had to switch some people. They were looking to have 300 volunteers to help this semester because we are getting SOOO many new students this Fall. It's going to be nuts but I'm really excited about it. This is the basic run down of what an I-Team is...An I-Team is a group of approximately 20 new students organized by housing complexes as part of Get Connected. I-Teams are led by two or more I-Team Leaders who are current students attending BYU-Idaho. Each I-Team participates in the various Get Connected Activities.I plan on borrowing my roommate's digital camera because I don't have one, so I will for sure post pictures.
This is a picture of my I-Team when I went to Get Connected for the Summer semester!
No comments:
Post a Comment