Friday, April 10, 2009

It's a Date!!!

Alright ladies and gents it's official. Jesse and I have finally decided on a date and have reserved the temple. We will be sealed/married on Saturday, August 8th at 2:15! I'm uber excited about everything now. It feels good to finally have a date to count down to. It was kind of a bumpy road in deciding when we were going to do it. As you might have read from my previous post we were planning on August 1st as the date. But when I went down to my parents last weekend my mom said that I had a cousin from my father's very large and extensive side of the family, getting married on August 1st somewhere in Wyoming. So to make things easy on family we decided to change the date to July 25th. Which was just the weekend before the 1st and literally right after school got out. Then I checked online and it said that the Logan temple was going to be closed from July 6-Aug 3 for MAINTENANCE!!! I just couldn't believe it. So after debating we decide, ok let's go for the weekend after the 1st and go for Friday the 7th. We were going to do that because one of my brother's, Jaron, was married on the 8th and we didn't want to impede on their wedding date if they didn't want us to. But after talking with my father (or more like my father persuading me with logic) we decided to finally do it on Saturday the 8th so people wouldn't have to ask off of work. And before anything else could happen to make us change our minds we called the temple and made the date official. =D We also of course asked Jaron and Cindy if it was alright if they shared the date with us. They said they didn't mind because the only reason why they picked that date because it was the most convenient for them. We were joking later on saying that the only way it will become a hinderance is when we have kids and wont be able to ask each the other sibling to babysit the other's kids. lol. But that's also why we have 7 other siblings with different anniversary dates. Bwahaha!

So that's the new news on the wedding plans. When I find out more I'll let you all know. My mom and I might go running around a bit this weekend and next week before I have to go back to Rexburg for school! School starts on the 20th! =/

No comments: