Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Is Coming


Ok I don't care what anyone else says but I've done It! I've put up our Christmas decorations. Now granted for us, at the moment that only consists of a 3' Pre-lit Christmas Tree, purple lights left from Halloween, and now our new Christmas wreath that I just made. Yup, I just made it. All for around $20! I made the horrible mistake of going into Porter's (the local craft store) with a firm mind set to NOT BUY ANYTHING! Of course I failed miserably. I even left my wallet in the car so I wouldn't spend anything.
The reason why I was in there to begin with was because I was waiting for Jesse to get done donating plasma. That was another mistake, not having him with me to tell me no. So I bought a wreath, a bunch of flower stuff and a wreath hanger. The next day I made it, left a bunch of glitter on our carpet (right after I had vacuumed it of course), and hung it up. I had a lot of fun doing it and want to do it again, but there is no reason to unless I'd be able to sell it somehow.
Oh and if you think our early preparations for Christmas are bad, take a look at this house. It's HUGE and it's completely lit. I couldn't get it all the way in the picture too. Call me crazy but I would love to do this kind of thing to my own house someday.



This is just a little part of the decorations these people have!
And no I'm not referring to my size...if you hadn't notice,
but I'm taller than the figurines!

1 comment:

Bgriffs said...

I love love love your wreath!! So cute!
Love ya!
Brianna