Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"The Wall" #3

Hello everyone! So I have the results from my newest project for my Color and Design class. I got on "the Wall" again! Yay! However, I don't know the vote of the class on this one because I was late to class because I was stuck in the library trying to get my matte size correct. But there you have it. I have now, technically, made it on the wall every time, 3 times in a row. Yes I was bragging right there. Please excuse me for it, but I also don't think anyone else in the class has done that. But then again I don't think anyone else other than me, knows that as well. But there you have it folks! However, I will admit that as you may see, may design may be good, but some of my color is off (aka the background, it's a little too dark). I struggled with it for a long time and unfortunately still do. So there's my weakness.As for our next project, it is called the Name Project. We are to come up with a sweet design with sweet colors (Color Harmonies) we pick out of a picture we like (so that we get the color no matter what) and only using letters, words, symbols, and shapes, make a masterpiece. To tell the truth, I've thought about what I'm going to do for about 2 weeks now, and I still have no idea. And it's due next week. So cross your fingers and wish me luck that this artist's block we'll leave me. Other than that, I hope you enjoy my painting.
(p.s. We didn't have to paint these so that's why some are different. And I have no idea why my font is underlined.)

The Wall!
(I couldn't get a straight shot of this one)

"Birds in the Rain"
Analogous Acrylic Painting

No comments: