Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Made "The Wall," But I Didn't

Ok so this has been a ridiculously long time since I actually found out the results and grade for my last project but here are the results. I was voted number 2 in the class =] (yay!) and I got the best score possible. I also made The Wall again...but then I didn't. To better explain my phrasing-I made it because the design was perfect. There wasn't anything else I could've done to my painting to make it better. And the teacher really liked it...therefore it "made" the wall. It didn't though in reality because my matte board (the big black thing that is its frame) was 1/3-1/2 an inch off on the measurements. And that's why my painting is sitting at home right now and not up on the wall. However, I did feel a little better about myself because my teacher specifically came up to me after class and told me the only reason why my painting wasn't on the wall was because the matte size was wrong. Even though I really don't know how I measured it wrong. But still I was only 1/3 off. *sigh* I was not very happy that that was the only reason why I hadn't made it. But there you have it. I made The Wall...but then I didn't.

No comments: