It's finals week...the last week of school...the last fence before freedom. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that school will be done within a week and I will be graduating with my Associates! I don't think it'll ever hit me. I just want to be done and get out of this terrible weather. It's been snowing constantly up here in Rexburg. This is the first we've made it up to the 30's in a long time. Oh and you can never forget the biting wind that we have up here too! Yeah!
Well hey so I was going to wait until I had already turned my project in before I posted this but I'm too excited! Here is my last Art project! The subject: Self-portrait...or whatever. Size: anything we want. Medium: However we want to do it! With those three ingredients, this is what I came up with!

Title: Me (subject to change)
This is what happens when I'm finally able to download Photoshop onto my computer! Muahahah!!!!
Oh and I dare you to click on the picture to view the actual size! It's ginormous!
1 comment:
Ashley this is SO SO cute! I wish I was this creative! When we get our family pic taken this summer you'll have to do something extra cool with it.
Post a Comment