So the other day I went to Hobby Lobby again. (I love Hobby Lobby!!!) This time I made a really big floral arrangement type thingy. lol I don't know what it's called. Jesse said that maybe when I get tired of it I could sell it. What do you guys think? Do you think I could really sell this? If so then how much do you think it would be? Also I was thinking of doing a kind of craft How-To thing whenever I do my crafts. But then how many readers do I really have? lol




If you want to look at it close up just click on the picture and it'll blow up really big. Especially if you click on it again.
2 comments:
That's really pretty! A lady I used to work with (until last week) made flower arrangements and sold them. I think there's a slightly bigger market here, but she would take them to gas stations and the Asian stores and sell them. She'd price them around $20, but they were smaller than yours. If you sell them, make sure you at least cover your costs. Oh, and do you get Hobby Lobby's coupons? About every other week they e-mail a 40% off coupon! You should sign up if you haven't already!
Soso talented!
Thanks for sharing your blog.
mrandmrsdenter.blogspot
Post a Comment