
Guess what, guess what, guess what! I may have a job. So, my dear, wonderful, sister, Brittany tipped me off that the local Hallmark store was hiring. And not only that but she knows the owners from the adoption group that they see every now and then. I had my first interview yesterday. I felt like it had gone horribly! I did not feel confident at all. Mainly because the manager who interviewed me said that she had a TON of applicants. And if she didn't find anyone she liked that day she could call more people. Thankfully though I got a phone call later that day to go in and have a second interview.
Today was the second interview. I met with the manager again as well as one of the owners (the husband). It seemed to go really well. So cross your fingers. I just hope that because I feel good about it I wont get it. lol sounds backwards I know but that's what seems to work. lol. So cross your fingers and pray really hard that I get this job. I need it so badly. I'm so bored at home, what with Jesse always at school or doing school work.
No comments:
Post a Comment