Sunday, September 19, 2010

Snickers






We have a kitty! Yay!!! I'm so excited and so is Jesse. Our kitty is a boy and his name is Snickers! I have this thing with naming my pets after food. The last cat I had was orange and his name was Cheerio. Snickers is 8-9 months and is a Black and Gold Tabby. We adopted him from the Cache Humane Society and he is the perfect little kitty. He's very chill, loves affection from anybody, and is super easy to train (i.e. not scratch the furniture). The Humane Society already had him potty-trained so that was good for us. He loves to play. Especially with his homemade toys, which are an old shoelace; some fake grass thing from when I was making my Fall wreath and just about any cord he can try and get ahold of. However when I say his name in a stern voice he'll stop and look at me like he thinks he's innocent. Good thing about him though is he likes to play with himself so all you have to do is sit back and giggle while watching him role over himself.

No comments: