Thursday, October 7, 2010

I GOT A JOB

As you can tell from the headline of this post, I GOT A JOB!!! It's with Hallmark but it's not the same job I posted about earlier. That post was for a Sales Associate there in the store. I didn't get that one. However, when the manager finally called me back (after me calling a bunch of times), she said that the warehouse was in need of someone and it was a type of office job. She said she had already sent me application and resume over but wanted to double check to make sure I was ok with that. If I was then she would call them and tell them they could call me. I was of course ok with it and only a couple of hours later I got a phone call and an interview! To make a long story short I went to the interview and was called back maybe two hours later with them saying they wanted to offer me the job. I GOT A JOB!!! lol I'm so excited.

Today was my second day there. It's a lot of information to process but it's a lot of fun. I don't really have a job title because basically whatever needs to get done gets done by the person who's available. However, my main duties deal with their website and the orders that come online. The really cool thing is that I have my own desk! And the computer I work on is HUGE! lol and here is the really exciting part. Since I deal with the website and have graphic design skills, they're also going to start having me do stuff like that for them. Example: banners, buttons, pictures, etc. for the website. How cool is that? It's exactly what my interests are in.
I thank Heavanly Father for the wonderful job he has supplied me. I wouldn't have it without him!

2 comments:

Linds said...

congrats! new jobs are always fun.

kris said...

that's great! I didn't know that you did graphic design. I work with a graphic design company and so wish I did it too.