Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yo Quiro Taco Bell

Have you ever had a craving. One where your mouth waters just thinking about it. Like someone turned on a light bulb and it's the greatest idea you've ever had to eat something! I have. I want a Crunchwrap Supreme with no tomatoes from Taco Bell. One problem. Taco Bell is all the way on the other side of town from me and it's 11 o'clock at night. *sigh* One of the few failings of Taco Bell is, they don't post their operating hours for either sit down or drive thru. Not even google or wikipedia can tell me anything. So here I am, at home, sitting on the couch blogging about how much I want a Crunchwrap Supreme...and I'm eating a cheap chimichanga instead.

1 comment:

Linds said...

oh all of the time. just reading your post makes me crave taco bell-just a little bit :)