Saturday, October 2, 2010

USU vs BYU

Today was the USU vs BYU game and it was amazing! I'm pretty sure everyone there expected USU to probably lose...like usual. But they sure showed everybody! We went and were joined with Brittany, Malone, Kyrsta, Bryce, Stephanie, and Stephanie's family. The Stadium was completely packed. Who knows when it'll be packed that full again. lol. There were a couple of BYU fans near us and they definitely weren't happy with the way things were turning out. It was definitely a game to see and one that wont be forgotten for a long time. If you saw it then good for you. If not then you missed out! One thing that I enjoyed was singing the Aggie anthem. But with a couple of tweeks that Bryce came up with. Most of you probably wont know what I'm talking about but I still gotta sing it to myself...

"Show me the True-Blooded Aggie from Utah...*humming*humming*... Milk the Cow, Milk the Cow! Go Aggies, Go Aggies! Milk the Cow!"

haha, go to this link and when you see everyone moving
their arms up and down that's when you sing "Milk the Cow!" hehehe



Very full stadium

Brittany, Kyrsta, and Malone

Go Aggies

They're stoked!

Can it be?


I Live For Game Day

This is what Kyrsta thinks of BYU


What? USU just made another Touchdown?!?!?




Big Blue

YAY! USU WON!!!

Take that suckas! lol

Do you think they're going to rush the field?

They rushed the field...



3 comments:

Cindy said...

Is the humming because you don't know the words? You guys need to learn them! Don't they put them up on the screen?

Linds said...

oh man! this was a great game. it was my first as an aggie---i hope to go to a couple more.

it seemed like the whole town was at the stadium that night!

kris said...

It was a fun game for the Aggies. BYU played horrible (and I am a BYU fan- I'm only here in Aggieville because of Jake) But I do have to say one thing... I think that song is so funny because (maybe it's just me) but who could possibly love where the sage brush grows? I mean, does anyone really love sage brush?
I'm glad you guys had a fun time at the game. :)

Oh and I hope you got the job at hallmark!