It's coming! =) That wonderful season when everyone starts thinking nicer thoughts and hopefully more of others than themselves! And I can't hold it back. The Christmas decorations are going to be coming out either this weekend or the next. So take that all you early Christmas decorating/music haters. I'm even gonna go to Hobby Lobby and see if I can't come up with a cute wintery craft. I was thinking of using the same pot thingy I used for my fall craft. Cause I put all of the floral stuff in one of those big green foam balls. So all I have to do is lift it out and put in what I come up with next. Oooohh, just sitting here writing about it is making my mind whirl with ideas.
But you all have got to admit (even if you're an early Christmas decorating/music hater) that you've started to think of what you want for Christmas. I want a Love Sac. Like a BIG one. I blame one of the girls I visit teach for this too ;). She has a Love Sac and when I saw it I just knew I had to have one. If any of you don't know what you want for Christmas or you don't know what to get for your mom/sister/aunt/brother/cousin twice removed, you should go to Coppin's Hallmark. They have a lot of really cute stuff on their website. But don't just look online. They have even more in their stores!
1 comment:
Ya know, just because some people choose not to decorate until December doesn't make them haters. I'm not a hater. I'm actually a lover...of Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment