This weekend was so much fun. I was able to go out with my best friend and just have a girl's day all day! We wandered Main Street's stores and found some really cute stuff in some places...and not so cute in other places. But it was all fun anyway. Not only that but I went to Hobby Lobby, just like I said I would. While there I of course had to take advantage of the 50% off sales on floral stuff. So I got a cute pre-lit garland that is now running along our banister. As well as a glass bowl type thing that we'll be using for a my friend/brother's fiancé's bridal shower that is coming up. And of course floral stuff for a new arrangement. There was a lot more glitter involved in this one too so I had to vacuum afterwards. But it was so much fun. Even Snickers (our cat) had fun with it. Granted that was more for the fact that he like swatting at it and then running away when I swatted at him. But here is what it looks like. Sorry for the bad quality of the photo. I have an old camera.

No comments:
Post a Comment