Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Morning Boredom

So this morning I was running late to work (on purpose) and as I was driving I saw a dead deer on the side of the road. As I saw this my mind began to run away with me and I created the scenario of me texting my boss that I my car had become best friends with a deer and that's why I was late. My mind ran away with me even more and it turned into my car and the deer became best friends, but then the deer said something overly offensive about the color of my car (let's call it Bob). So then Bob became angry and hit the deer. But wait, after thinking of all of this I then came up with a full story of the deer, Larry, and my car, Bob.

"Hi, my name is Bob and I'm a Monte Carlo. See that's me down below.


Well, things all started about four days ago while I was driving my owner to work. She's a pretty nice gall. I like her a lot. She's nice to me, except I'm starting to get tired of all of the Christmas music. Anyway, so four days ago I saw a deer in the trees. I saw him, he saw me, we nodded at each other and that was it. The next day I saw him again. We nodded to each other again and then he started to follow us on our way to work. We started talking and found out that we had a lot in common. We both liked to run, now I liked tarred roads and he didn't like roads at all but we've decided to not talk about that. The next two days we became close rather quickly. But it was on the third fateful day when Larry, by the way the deer's name is Larry, said something how he didn't like the color red. He just kept going on and on and then he said some other stuff and more stuff. I think it had something to do with some reindeer with a red nose. I think he's some type of celebrity. Well he kept saying more stuff and finally I couldn't take it anymore. So I hit him. Right in the kisser. Just like Rocky does in the movies. And so that is why my owner is late to work. See it's not her fault. I just decided that it was time to end mine and Larry's friendship."

Ok so that was lame but that's what happens when...
1) I'm late to work
2) I'm bored
3) I really don't want to go to work so i'm looking for excuses

No comments: