Friday, January 28, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking

So tonight my Relief Society did a Digital Scrapbooking activity where one of the sisters in the ward came and showed us how to do it. She also shared some of her books that she has made and oh my gosh they are so cute. I'm so glad I decided to go. I almost didn't due to taking a nap, still needing to eat dinner, etc. But I am so glad I did. She has inspired me and I've finally found a way to scrapbook without the mess and ridiculous cost of things. Thank you, thank you for sharing with us!

If you want to try it, give me a heads up and I'll see if I can send you the instructions she gave us and some websites that she has found plus ones I am finding myself. Oh and here is the fun part of it all. Other than printing pages out, majority of the kits and stuff you use is for FREE!!!! [Cindy I know you're reading this. If you haven't found this stuff already I am expecting you to email me =D]

4 comments:

Linds said...

wasn't that a life changing demonstration? seriously--i am looking at all of my digital pictures differently!

Cindy said...

Oh, I've found TONS of free stuff!!! I do most of mine in photoshop, and it totally beats the mess of paper. Plus, the books are SOOO much smaller! I don't think I'll even finish Kaden's paper book. It's all digital for me!

Alex and Sam said...

Yay!! I am glad you liked it!!!

whitney said...

I totally feel the same way!! Did you already have the program?? I am so excited just to try it all!! Amber really did such a good job!! She hooked us all!!