I finally went to the eye doctor this past week. After two years my eye sight has changed little. However, the doctor dilated my eyes this time. For those that don't have to go to an eye doctor, that's where he makes your pupils HUGE and with his funny looking optical devices he can look inside your eye and check to make sure everything is A-ok on the inside. However, the effects are not so much fun. It makes it so you can't see things up close, sensitive to light, and it's really hard to drive afterwards. Thank goodness Jesse was with me. I felt like an old person though. I had to keep holding things far away from me so I could see it. It was weird. I guess I know how my parents feel now (LOVE YOU MOM!!! =D)
So other than the doctor practically blinding me, he also decided to steal my wallet. Right now we don't have optical as part of our insurance plan. Good thing I have a job because it was a doozy buying everything. I got a year's supply of contacts but my eyes are two different prescriptions so times that by two, new frames, protective stuff for frames, and the actual exams. But I got new frames and their PURPLE =D! Check me out!
No comments:
Post a Comment