Friday, September 19, 2008
New haircut....again!
So those who have seen me recently might not notice such a big difference but I got my haircut about a week ago. I was just going to get it trimmed and let it grow out especially since it'll be winter time pretty soon but I just couldn't stand it anymore. I had the lady chop it off...again =). I had the same lady chop it in July before school got out and it grew 3 inches! Isn't that nuts? It was only about 2 months! My hair grows so fast. But let me know what you guys think! Even if you hate it and like my hair longer, that's ok with me because I love my hair short! It's so easy to take care of and I actually do my hair this way. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think your hair is super cute short.
I like it. But I've already seen you like that and I liked it then too. either way though, you look fabulous!!!!
Post a Comment