Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ugh...school

So school has started...woopey...! I know I'm going to end up hating Mondays and Wednesdays. I have four classes those days and I spend a total of 7 hours over all in class on those days. It's nuts. I thought yesterday was going to never end, and all we did was go over the syllabus. Today was better. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I only have 2 classes (except on Thursday, hopefully I will get into a Bio Lab). I have Book of Mormon and Dance those days. I'm really excited for both of them. Camerin will be in my dance class with me (for those who don't know, Camerin is my boyfriend). The funny thing is, there is only one other guy in the class other than him. lol. Another funny thing is that when we first walked into class today, a bunch of the girls were looking at Camerin. I saw that and was just like "Nu uh! I don't think so!" After that I purposely held his hand in class! lol. I laughed at myself pretty good because of that. Camerin couldn't figure out what I was laughing about either until I told him. But that's my crazy schedule for this year.
Get Connected was tons of fun last week too. I actually wasn't able to take any pictures though because I didn't have a camera. My roommate forgot to bring hers. But I had a total of 19 people in my group that showed up pretty regularly. And I'm proud to say that I learned all of their names by the second day. And I still remember them. lol.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Good luck with school. And yeah, don't share Camerin!