Friday, September 26, 2008
I Vant To Suck Your Blood
So I went and donated blood today! WOO!!! Take that plasma center!!! lol. I signed up to donate at 9:15 this morning and was out at 10. I went fast! And I didn't get dizzy or anything. I'm gettin good! Camerin was able to go with me too. He pretty much just sat and watched because he's saving himself for plasma, but I was glad he was there. But the nurse I had was hilarious. I walked up to sit in one of the donating chairs (you know the ones that can recline and all of that stuff) and she was just like, "Come sit in the Happy Chair! The Happy Chair is fun. It's where you want to be!" lol. You probably think this sounds creepy but the lady was oriental and a little older. I thought it was cute and funny. So I of course sat in the "Happy Chair." She was really good at her job. Although no matter how good they are it still hurts like heck when they stick the needle in ya. She had to tell me to hold still cuz it hurt so badly. But now I get to look cool with a red bandage around my arm. lol, the nurse even told Camerin he had to carry my backpack for me so I don't "strain" myself. After that the only reason why I got my bag back was because Camerin had to go to class and I went to the library. The punk! But I appreciated it. He was gonna take my purse from me but I refused on that account. My purse isn't THAT heavy! Oh and according to the Blood Drive people, I weigh 110 ;D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment