Ok so this is a little late but I haven't been much of a social person lately except with my mom and my sisters. But here is the news. Camerin and I broke up. =( This is what happened. Last week I noticed that Camerin wasn't being the "man" that he was supposed to be. You know, like he didn't flirt with me anymore and it seemed like he didn't care as much about seeing me. He just didn't put in any effort. The only time I really saw him was in the morning when we walked to class, when I waited for him to get out of class and later at night for maybe a half hour. I felt like I was the only one contributing. So I talked to my roommates about it and one of them was going to talk to him about it. Well last weekend was Mother's Day and his mom was up here so I literally did not see him for almost two days. He finally came over after his mom left on Saturday at around 6, and my roommate was going to talk to him. I was so scared. I wanted to run in and stop her. I was afraid of what she would say to him. Well they weren't even gone five minutes before she came back up saying that I needed to talk to him. I was scared spitless. I asked her if it was bad or good and she said bad! I immediately knew what was going to happen, resigned myself to the fact, and went out to face him. We went up to the piano room that the apartment has available for anyone and he said (I'll try and get this word for word but most of you know how my memory is), "During General Conference I got some feelings and got to thinking and I've been praying about it, and I got my answer. You probably already know what I'm going to say (I said, "I'm pretty sure I know.") and he said, " we need to break up! It's just not the right time." And that's all I can remember. I told him I understood and he said that he still wanted to be friends but he was going to leave it up to me. I told him of course I wanted to still be friends. After that he gave me a hug and left.
Lately I've been doing better but I of course went down to my apartment and cried for a while, called my mom, cried some more, called Brittany, cried some more, called Rachel, cried some more, called Terra, luckily didn't cry. I've also had my roommates to talk to and they have helped me a lot! But there have been of course those moments where I just break down out of the middle of nowhere because it's just hard. And all of that has happened since Saturday. I know it's the right thing and I know this is the Lord's plan, but man it stinks. But I know I'll be ok and I'll get over it. I just need to keep the bigger picture in mind and focus on other stuff. In fact by focusing on other stuff, I'm going to Logan this weekend! WOOHOO!!! I was going to go next weekend but I didn't want to hold it off any longer. Plus I get to see my mommy too! I can't wait. Nobody tell dad, but I'm skipping two classes so I can come down Thursday night instead of later on Friday ;D! But that's my sob story for the month. For those who are in Logan, I GET TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!!! I'm so excited. It's what has gotten me through this week. And just as a side note. The theme in our apartment of single girls at the moment is "One day my prince will come....in the millenium!" (sung to Snow White)
4 comments:
*BIG HUGS* Can't wait to see you!!!
Thanks Cindy! I can't wait to see you too!!!
Hey you. Keep your head up and remember to count your blessings.
Sweet girl... STOP GROWING UP!!
I wanna hug you!
Tell your ma that I wanna hug her, too when you see her!
Stacy Wahlquist
Post a Comment