Thursday, October 2, 2008

Me and My Crazy Roommates

So this past Sunday me and my roommates (except Meghan, she was exhausted) went up on campus and took a bunch of pictures. Now I'm not posting all of them but I thought I would put some up here. And we definitely plan on going again!!! I hope you enjoy!


Thish ish me...go figure aye?


Haha this is (left to right) me, Keshia, Stephanie, Stacia, and Brianna. lol, I told you we were crazy!


Steph and I. I really like this one!


This picture is absolutely amazing. It's like heaven is descending upon Keshia. And we didn't photoshop that in either!


Ok so maybe this one is my favorite ;P





This is a nicer one of us all! And I think it's super cute!


lol in this one, if you look really close you can see Keshia in the top left, Steph middle right, and me on the bottom left of the window.


While in the pursuit of Happiness, one should stop and just be happy


Bwahaha, they gave me the camera...bad mistake!

No comments: