So I haven't posted in a while so I figured I would. School is going good. I am trying to enjoy all of my classes the best that I can but some days it really is a struggle. I also just found out about a scholarship that I can be automatically considered for, that is dependent on my GPA and how many credits I have. But the bad news on that is that by next semester I will be missing the required amount of credits by one! So lately I've been frantically looking for almost any class that I can add for the 2nd block so I can get that one last credit. But I haven't been very lucky. My crazy schedule just doesn't want to allow anything in. So what I think I'm going to do is take an online course during the Winter semester while I'm on my break.
As for the fun news, I plan on doing I-Team again for the 2nd block. I don't know for sure if I'll be able to get to do it cuz it's kind of late to sign up, but I have connections. lol. So i'll be posting on it later.
And even better news is, I'M GOING TO LOGAN IN TWO WEEKS!!!!WOOOO!!!! I'm so excited! Reason why is because this weekend is Mother's weekend up here at BYU-I, and I called my mommy and sisters and nobody can come up and be with me. =( BUT! My wonderful, smart, intelligent, and beautiful sister Rachel had the idea that I come down to Logan and see everyone instead of just seeing one person! And if by the consent of my siblings, everyone kind of pitch in so I can make the trip! Even if everyone doesn't I'm still coming. I miss my family so much. Especially since I went down to Montpelier for General Conference weekend. =) Yes that's right I was in Montpelier with Camerin and his family. They knew I wasn't doing anything so they invited me to come. I had tons of fun and it was fun getting to know Camerin's family more. But it also made me really miss my family. Especially since they were right over the canyon!!!
But it seems as if I've typed quite a bit and whoever is reading this is probably bored. So until the next time, have a fabulous day!!!!
2 comments:
We're excited for you to come down!!!
Yeah, we are too!!! Oh, wait a sec...
Post a Comment