Monday, October 27, 2008

WAHOO!!!

So I just thought I would come and post some pictures of my AWESOME roommates and I. We dressed up for our ward Halloween party. All of the FHE groups had to have a theme and our apartment was video games (our FHE group didn't cooperate and all of them didn't do video games). But we all went to DI and picked out our outfits and here are the master pieces!!!
Mario - Me =D ; Luigi - Brianna ; Wario - Keshia ; Princess Peach - Stephanie ; Toadette - Meghan ; Tomb Raider - Stacia! ENJOY!
This one is for my family!
It's like Mario Kart but in...my car!

3 comments:

Malone and Brittany said...

Seriously, SO CUTE! I'm really diggin' the whole Mario Theme. And you'll have to tell Meghan that her toadette costume was really creative!

Rachel said...

You know I've gotta love the stuff you and your roommates keep coming up with! And I am NOT going to show that last picture to the kids or I just know they will want to try it out or something in the new van!

Cindy said...

I'm impressed! You guys look awesome! Love the Mario Kart thing!