Well everyone I know I'm terrible at this game of posting and I'm pretty sure that most of you that used to look at my blog don't anymore because I'm so inconsistent with my postings. But here is something new. Jesse and I went down to Salt Lake this past weekend. We went and walked around the Conference center, Temple Square, and the Gateway. We were wanting to walk around in the Conference center but it's closed off unless you're on a tour. We were told that it's because of September 11th and they've just been super tight on security ever since. So that was a bit of a bummer but maybe we'll do it later when we have more time. We walked around Temple Square for a bit. Mainly just around the temple. We were trying to take a picture on the steps but then a wedding party came over to take pictures so we moved. However, Jesse did steel my phone and kept insisting on taking pictures of me. I eventually got one of him after resting my phone back from him. lol. After that we went to The Gateway Mall. It was tons of fun even though it was pretty cold outside and we had to walk a little bit before we got there. We mainly just enjoyed looking at the different stores and scoffing at the prices they were asking. I think our favorite was the LoveSac Store. It was good to sit down. Especially on such comfortable furniture =) But here are some of the pictures that Jesse had so much fun taking. Enjoy and don't give up all hope on me. I will post more once life starts picking up the pace again.




1 comment:
You guys look so cute. Haha, congrats Jesse on getting accepted to BYUI
Post a Comment