Monday, August 1, 2011

Moving

WE MADE IT!!! We have moved to Washington! To be exact? The middle of nowhere. Like seriously. But it is BEAUTIFUL country up here. I mean, coming from Utah, I'm used to mountains. But here, they are green mountains and they are breath taking. Hopefully I can find my camera amongst all the boxes and take pictures to make you all jealous. It was a pretty fun trip. Snickers was amazing. He slept the whole way here. Unpacking the UHaul wasn't bad at all. We had it all unloaded in about an hour and a half. And that was just Jesse and I. The only time we had an issue was when we were trecking up the side of a mountain and about to run out of gas. lol. It was actually the last leg of the trip. If the last 15 miles hadn't been down hill, I don't think we would have made it into town.

One super fun thing about where we are living is we are 30 min away from the Canadian border which also means that is where the closes town is. lol. I'm currently waiting for my passport to come in the mail. The sooner the better. We're already planning a trip to Vancouver! It's gonna be so much fun. Jesse's dad has always wanted to come to Washington as well as Canada, so we're hoping he might want to join us on our trip.

Another fun thing about moving here is we are renting a house!!! It was a little bit on the smaller side so it was a bit of a shock but we are getting used to it. It's so nice being able to watch a movie and not have to worry about annoying our neighbors! In fact, we just watched all of the Twilight movies. Yes, yes, I know. But I mean, come on. We just moved to a little town in Washington. I think I understand what Bella was going through a little better. lol Something that is nice about living in a smaller community is that you can walk everywhere. Today I walked to sign up for all of our Utilities.

1 comment:

kris said...

wow! I didn't know you guys moved. I hope you are enjoying Washington. You should post pictures for us to see?