So I realized that it has been a ridiculously long time since I've posted so in the effort to post-pone my homework even longer I have decided to post. Not much is going on right now. I've decided that my art professor can be a real Nazi sometimes. Everything I do he keeps finding something that I've either done wrong or there is always something else I can do to it even though what I see with it is fine. It's very frustrating. And I forgot one of my art drawings in the classroom on Monday. So i'm hoping that it will either still be there or my teacher grabbed it for me. If not, then i think i might die. But here is a picture of what we just got doing. It's a pencil drawing and we have to do two more like it, just with different and more objects. I really am excited for it. I just hope i can find enough time for it as well as time for my other homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment