So the other day I was in my Drawing 110 class, the one with the occasional Nazi teacher, and I couldn't believe what I was talking about with my teacher. I was talking to him about MOVIES!!! But not just any kind of movies but movies like Young Frankenstein, Robin Hood Men In Tights, Monty Python and the Holy Grail and other crazy stuff like that. (Don't you like how I just named Mel Brooks movies) I couldn't believe that this crazy cook of a guy that is overly obsessed with the Germanic culture and my sometimes Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Nazi teacher watches those movies. Also he told us about a song that is all too hilarious and is a lot like Dr. Demento, which my family has listened to. In fact I found the song so funny I put it on my playlist. It's called "Poisoning Pigeons in the Park" by Tom Lehrer. At first I was kind of disturbed but I came to find it to be hilarious. When you just listen to the music it's like your listening to a song from back in the day and it's all cheerful and happy when it's really about disposing of pigeons.
Also, what would you think if one of your teachers told you, you have good hips? lol, In my dance class we have been learning a Tahitian dance (Hawaiin) and we seriously get to shake our booties. And apparently I can shake mine pretty well. I even showed my roommates because I was so proud of my good hips and they told me to stop because it was so scandolous! lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment