I hate it....
This is the first time that we've had no contact with each other since the first day we started talking way back in the beginning of december. Not only is he gone but I started my period this morning as well. I woke up at exactly 5:23 a.m. cramping like there was no tomorrow. At first I was still halfway asleep so I didn't quite realize that I was really cramping. I just thought it was because I had gas even though I knew I didn't. (Sorry if I'm being crude. I give whomever is reading this full permission to stop reading if they want). But after rolling back and forth in bed for another ten minutes I decided that I really was awake and that I really was cramping. So I got up, went to the bathroom, and took a hot, hot shower. Only that it didn't help. Also because of doing such I was then overheated and having a hot flash. Now if you know me, you know I NEVER get hot and that I'm always freezing. Well not this time. I was in our front room with the window half way open to 30 degree weather and I was still roasting!
After debating for a while I desided to text Jesse to see if he was awake and packing. I texted him at 6 a.m., which I figured was fine because he had to leave no later than 8 and after a while he called me and I cried on the phone and told him my problems. He said that he was going to pack and then come over to see me. In the meantime he told me to get a rag wet and put it in the microwave for a little bit. Holy hannah I can't tell you how good that felt. However, note to oneself, don't leave it in for more than 15-20 seconds. If you do then it'll be REALLY REALLY HOT. Not that I learned from experience of course...!
Later Jesse finally came over but he was only here for 5 minutes before he had to leave. So for this entire day I've been home pretty much because I've felt like poo and my man isn't here to take care of me. I don't even get to text or talk to him because he is technically supposed to not have his phone (even though he does *whistling*). He's been able to text me twice but other than that, nothin.
It's the major pits. I called my mom for consolation because I think my roommates might be getting a little annoyed at my complaining of Jesse being gone. I just don't understand why they are going camping. What does camping have to deal with Business? Makes no sense. But that is my complaint for the week. Only a day and a half more and then he'll be back. And it'll be Friday =).
No comments:
Post a Comment