Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Engagement Photos

Hey everyone. Well Jesse and I finally went and got our engagement photos done yesterday. We went to a guy in Logan that my sister-in-law, Cindy told me about. Cindy also works with him at ICON so that's how she knows him. We just went to different places up on campus there in Logan (USU). It was tons of fun. There were a couple of serious poses that they tried to get me to do but I just couldn't pull it off. I would try it for a second and then start busting up laughing. A funny thing was we had to have me stand on a box for a couple of the poses because I was so short. lol. Terribly saddening I know. Other than that we got to climb into a tree and even slide down some hand rails. I felt like a kid when we were doing that. It was fun! We ended up taking at least over 400 pictures. I know that because Jesse and I went over to the photographer's place afterwards and looked through them all saying "yay" or "nay" to the ones we did and didn't like. I'm excited to look at the pictures again after he gets them up on the internet. He's just going to be setting it up somehow so that only Jesse and I can look at them. Us and of course those we send the link to. Like parents. We still don't know if we'll be hiring him for the wedding or not. But we've still got a little bit before we have to decide on that department. If you want to see a "snippet" of one of our photos you can go here. Also if anyone knows of anyone else looking for a photographer, I HIGHLY encourage them to go see this guy. He's fun to work with!

1 comment:

Lisachem said...

Fantastic photos, Ash. They're beautiful. You look so happy! Can't wait to see the announcement.