Friday, May 1, 2009

Clogging

I'm sure you've all hear of the High School Musical movies that are out there and I am sure that you've all seen their parafanilia all Wal Mart and children in the schools. Well now college has started to as well! In my clogging class we are doing a routine to the song "Push It" from High School Musical 3!!! When I heard the song we were going to be dancing to I groaned on the inside. I thought we were older than that.

So when I got home after class I jumped onto good old Youtube and searched the song. Well I found out that apparently the song wasn't just sung for High School musical, it's just in a different version. lol Believe me, it's A LOT different from what Paul Engemann (Scarface) sings. Same tune just different beat and words. But here is the scary thing. The more and more I've listened to High School Musical's version, the more and more I'm liking it! AAHHH! I'll be sitting in the library (like right now) listening to it and doing the dance moves with my feet under the desk. We'll just say I'm listening to the song because I need to practice getting the beat down...! ;)

Here is the link to watch/listen to the song...
Corbin Bleu-Push It To The Limit
Also the video doesn't even look to be apart of High School Musical 3. Or at least I don't think so, I've never seen it!

No comments: