Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Hair


Holly Hannah it's been a long time since I've blogged. Well ladies and gents, buckle your seatbelts because here I go.

AHHH I'M GOING INSANE!!! School is kicking my trash with the homework right now. That is if you couldn't tell from the prolon
ged absense of posts. I literally spend all of my day on campus in the library in an effort to keep up with stuff. I am of course with Jesse so that makes things more bearable. But if Jesse wasn't there to keep me in the library, I know I would have bolted from this cubicle a long time ago.

Oh but here is something. I dyed my hair black today. =D Yup I sure did. I've been wanting to do it for the longest time ever but I kept convincing myself not to do it because of the wedding. Well I debated with myself (while standing in the hair dying aisle in Broulims) and finally decided, why not. I even asked Jesse and he said I should do it. So I did! I'll still probably, most likely, 99% chance dye my hair back to its natural hair color for the wedding, but for now I'm going to live it up and be crazy. After all, I cant do anything crazy and cut my hair short like I usually do. So coloring will have to sufice.

Other news, I have a wedding dress now! Yippy! Or at least I do in China. We ordered my dress off of Ebay for a REALLY good price. Now we just have to wait 15-20 business days for them to make it and then 5-7 business days to ship it. Which means if they take the max amount of time to make and ship the dress, I should have it by the end of June. Which will then give me exactly 6 weeks to have any alterations done and finished b
efore the wedding. And I'll tell you there will be a need of alterations. The dress isn't exactly the modest thing ever. Don't blame me, mom and dad were
the ones who showed it to me and told me to get it. Can you imagine my parents buying an immodest dress just to alter it? Yeah me neither. But I'll be bringing the dress up to the theatre department and I've already talked to the lady in charge and she believes that she'll be able to do it and hopefully have it to me before the end of school (July 23rd).
In the mean time, everybody cross your fingers and pray that I will get my dress as SOON as possible and that all of the alterations will go smoothly.

Oh and one last bit of news. Jesse and I are going to be having our engagement photos taken this coming Tuesday! YAY! For FREE too! We are going to a guy that my sister-in-law works with. They are doing free sessions right now, just trying to build up the company a bit. Jesse and I definitely bit into that sandwhich. We don't know if we'll have him do the wedding as well but we'll see once we see these engagements. Plus one of my roommates is a Photography major and she wants to take our pictures too so Yippy for us!


1 comment:

Cindy said...

I hope you can dye it back to your natural color. I know a girl at work that it took 4 treatments ($70 each) to get hers a different color! Good luck!!!